Who can attend
One-to-one classes and group sessions are available for all levels and ages. I will evaluate your first session and match the best class to suit your ability.
People attending the classes are:
- The elderly
- People wishing to improve their total fitness, posture and appearance.
- Professional sportspersons using advanced conditioning programmes to enhance performance (tennis, rugby, football, equestrian, etc.)
- Any athlete can be given an extra edge.
- Performers (actors, dancers, musicians, etc.)
- Chronic back pain sufferers.
- R.S.I. sufferers
- First-time exercisers
- Those wishing to prevent and treat osteoporosis (some exercises use light weights)
- Those with stress-related illnesses, eating disorders, weight disorders
- M.E. sufferers
People with Parkinson's - separate classes